Carmarthenshire County Council is looking for motivated university leavers to join the successful graduate programme in 2023.
Building on the huge success of our previous graduate programme, this two-year scheme offers a range of exciting opportunities which combine on-the-job experience, in-house development, and a post graduate qualification to provide an excellent first step towards a successful career.
The opportunities available include:
- Graduate Software Developer
- Graduate Trainee Performance and Business
- Graduate Building Surveyor x 2
- Graduate Performance & Information Officer
- Graduate Trainee (Waste Strategy and Policy)
- Graduate Trainee Forward Planning Officer
- Graduate Civil Engineer / Transportation Planner
- Graduate Trainee Service Development & Improvement
Visit our Hwbs in Carmarthen, Llanelli and Ammanford on Wednesday 15th February from 10am-3pm for information on our graduate vacancies.
Cllr Philip Hughes, Cabinet Member for Organisation and Workforce commented:
Our successful graduate programme offers exciting opportunities for university leavers to gain valuable experience and continue their education within an ever-changing, dynamic, and forward-thinking organisation. Open to all ages, we are looking for motivated individuals to join our programme and help us to shape and deliver better public services in Carmarthenshire”.